RIM WE with headquarters in Teslić (BiH) was founded in 2021 as part of RIM Metal.
The goal of the company is to expand the activities of RIM Metal in the area in which it operates.
The primary activity is the training of welders through theoretical and practical training.
Training is carried out on state-of-the-art equipment and conducted by top instructors, under the supervision of an International Welding Engineer (IWE).
Practical and theoretical training in the field of welding is carried out for WIG/TIG (argon) and for MIG/MAG.
- The theoretical part of the welding process, techniques, types and positions of welding
- Materials and their behavior during the welding process
- Safety at Work
The practical training part for the welder consists of two basic modules:
Module 1 includes training for welding corner and butt welds on sheet metal.
- The positions are as follows: PA (1F), PB (2F), PF (3F), PD (4F), PH (5F), PA (1G), PC (2G), PF (3G) i PE (4G).
The training lasts about 120 hours.
Module 2 includes training for welding butt welds on pipes.
- The positions are as follows: PA (1G), PC (2G), PH (5G) i H-LO45 (6G).
The training lasts about 100 hours.
We also offer the following:
- Work in small groups
- Training of candidates regardless of age
- Provided accommodation for candidates from other cities
- Possibility of certification of international or domestic certificates/attests
- Possibility of employment in Teslić or abroad
Where Quality Meets Steel